Friday, January 22, 2010

Coming soon...hopefully!

Regular blogging!
I just haven't been in the mood to blog.
Nothing worth sharing...just everyday run of the mill stuff.
No scrapping has taken place.
So I'll post the remaining unseen ones from last year.
One I started on NSD last May....

An older one for Ad's album...need to start working on this again.

One from October...


And this one that I started back in October but didn't finish up until December...

Which looks really washed out for some reason.

Hopefully I'll have something new to share next week.

Well it's a cold fresh morning out there and I think,perhaps,just maybe the sun may shine today........at last!

4 comments:

Ann Costen said...

I was happy to see a post from you this morning, especially a post with layouts :) I'm feeling the same as you about blogging, I have't taken pictures or scrapped in a while so there's nothing exciting to share. Heh, I'm sure things will change when spring comes!!!

Ash said...

The sun is out around my place, so hopefully it's like that near your place too :) Love those pages, your style never disappoints. have a great weekend!

Nic said...

Missed you this week Ruth, good to see you posted a little something :)
I love your layouts a per usual. The photo of you and Stu is lovely but they always are. :)

rocklady said...

3 good ones, but i like the one of you are stuart the best, but then again, i love all your los, so there!!! :)