New month.
The Olympics are over and I watched way more of it than I thought I would.
I got totally sucked in to all of it except the cross country stuff,that just seems like torture on 2 legs !
As for the Canada V US hockey game yesterday....I had to walk away on a couple of occasions...nail biting.
14 gold medals...Way to go Canada :)
I fully intended to post Friday but we had crazy windy weather and my power was off and on all day.
So another month over for my 365 photo challenge,some of my favourites in my header.
I am slowly getting back into scrapping again.
The roll of January didn't last into February.
I'm feeling stuck in a rut.
Anyway,these are 2 from last weekend I made using my 365 photo's from January,Ad's...
and Ol's...
Used the same sketch just flipped it,I'm so lazy !Well it's spring break here and we've a few things planned but hopefully I'll have a new page or two to show on Friday.

3 comments:
I love how you can take one sketch and make two totally different looking pages! Great Ruth :)
ok i thought i commented on this one, but i'm not there so... love that they are basically the same but look so different!
Great LOs... I love that you're using the same sketch over and over. That's the BEST way to do it! :)
Post a Comment