In life that give you pleasure,right?
Last night I was very happy because I finally have a dishwasher again...woo hoo,no more washing up in the bath...no more washing up full stop,it's been a long 8 months,well 8 months of washing up only 3 weeks in the bath.
The old one packed up way back in March and "it's OK we're getting the kitchen done,we'll wait."Well I never thought I'd wait this long (it's been in the garage 3 months,well it was a great price on sale !!) but it's in and working and it's clean and has big baskets that actually hold wine glasses,very important that ! and it's so,so quiet and I am very happy !
It's sad I know but top of my list house hunting 5 years ago,after 3 beds and a garage was a dishwasher !! I'd never had one before and thought I was due this little luxury especially since I have a husband that loves to cook and use everything item possible to do so. I got my wish,didn't matter that I probably had the oldest dishwasher still in working order,that was missing half the plastic spokes to hold plates,didn't matter that it was so noisy you couldn't possibly watch TV....it washed dishes and it washed them well,with it's half or full capacity and twist to start button,it did it's job until it decided it was no longer going to drain and emptied its self all over the floor with bloody hot water.
Wow, this is possibly the longest post I've written on complete nonsense........
Day 31
-
Last day of 2009.I didn't take many photo's at all.I liked this one of my
lights with the Tree reflected in the mirror...I'm posting this one too
because I...
16 years ago

4 comments:
I couldn't agree with you more on the subject of dishwashers!
I so hear you on the diswasher subject! I've never had a dishwasher before buying our house 7 years ago and ours also came with the house. When it broke about two years ago, I was without one for about two weeks and it was pure hell!!! I think that those two weeks were 100 times worst than the 15 years I had been without one in the first place! LOL
Now I can't even think of not having a dishwasher! :)
I'm happy for you! I think I'm the only woman left on the planet who still doesn't have one- still waiting on our kitchen reno for that. It will be a happy day, I know that for sure. ;p Looking forward to pics of your new kitchen. :)
We couldn't live without our dishwasher. I'm glad you have yours again. And like I just posted on someone else's blog... I like going to my friend's blogs and reading about "nothing" because that's pretty well all I ever post about! lol
Post a Comment