Thursday, December 24, 2009

AC Layout

Don't ask me how but I found time to do this weeks challenge !!

A layout with a favourite photo and 2 or more AC products.
I have favourite photo's all the time but this is a recent favourite...

This years Christmas card photo.
I blogged about it here.

AC Supplies:
Paper........Backyard(Boing) and Merrymint ( Fudge)
Thickers.....Cappuccino
Rub-ons......Minimarks,Kate.
Other supplies...Bazzill cardstock and SEI Sticker.

I think that's me done for scrapping for 2009.....Novembers page total was 7 and with 5 for December brings my yearly total of 81 layouts !

I doubt I will be around to blog until after Christmas...too much family fun to be had :)

So to those of you I know and those I don't that are reading...have a great christmas !

4 comments:

rocklady said...

oh this is sooooooooooo classy ruth, love that photo and the way you printed it for the card too! good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

I have only recently discovered your blog....I LOVE IT...love your layouts....simple, clean lines with great impact. Keep them coming for inspiration.

It's 1.20 am in the morning here in Brisbane, Australia and the 6 and 3 year old are asleep. Santa has been so I must get to bed so can get up at the crack of dawn with them. Merry Christmas.
Kathy A (Brisbane, Australia)

Barb said...

Oooooh Ruth, I love that photo. Your boys are so handsome... and the colours you used on your page are fabulous. :)

Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope it's a very special day for you.

Nathalie said...

Just gorgeous. The picture of the boys as well as the layout! I completely forgot about the challenge for this week. I had a picture in mind but it looks like the whole christmas preps got me side-tracked. I hope that I'll be able to find some time before I go back to work to scrap a little bit. Take care and have a wonderful Christmas Ruth! :)