Anyway,it's the first of the December,whether I like it or not.
So two days ago in a brief email exchange,Patti and I decided we'd do another photo a day challenge....no rules this time.......well maybe the odd weekend one.
I believe Nathalie is joining us too :)
Anyway after a little thought I decided I needed some kind of theme(for want of a better word) for it.
I definitely want it to be Christmas related but also include more shots of us and the everyday things that we do.....I kind of got away from that as these challenges became more about me finding out more about my camera and what it can (and can't) do and generally trying to take better pictures.
But,what about all the times I know I'll be drawn into the garden to take something nature related as I did in April.Every time I do one of these the nature shot nearly always beats whatever else I've taken that day.
The answer.............2 photo's a day !!
The everyday pictures I want to scrapbook as a weekly page.
It's my solution to not getting my act together with the December daily album for the second year running.
I hope to scrap them as soon as I can so they don't sit there waiting for me to do them in 4 months time !
I think Patti's got her own version of a December album in mind for hers.
Anyway,enough waffling,the photo's as always will be on my other blog but I'll post today's here,since this post needs an image.
The everyday.....
As soon as he gets off the bus and comes in the door we have to go and get the mail.
From the garden.....

The droplet it's self is a little out of focus,as I was standing on tip toes and rushing a little as I knew any minute it was going to drip !! I just love it for the bokeh background.

3 comments:
ok when i was at lisa's i kept thinking i had already seen these photos and i was right and again they look great, good start missy!
Love that bokeh and the fact that the drop looks like a little jingle bell.
Yup, I'm in. :) I added an album on my blog for my pictures, took my first one last night but I haven't had the time to upload it yet. Hopfully, I will be better tonight. LOL I'm planning to do a weekly page with my pictures too. I don't have any theme for this month either but I guess it will probably be a mix of everyday life and different prep stuff for the holidays. :)
Post a Comment