Friday, February 5, 2010

It's Fridaaaaaay !

A quick pop in,while I drink my coffee.
I've an Ikea bookcase to build and frames to be filled with photo's...yes,nearly a year later and I am trying to finish up Ad's room.
I was good too yesterday on my Ikea trip..only bought what was on my list,nothing else slipped in the cart...amazing !

Fairly quiet weekend planned here,a few jobs around the house need seeing to.
Ad's off skiing with friends tonight and won't be home until tomorrow.

I made a couple more layouts this week...

Another one starting off using just the BG sticker sheet...ended up adding some other bits though.No journaling since it will be with my other Halloween pages that say it all really,I just liked the pictures !

Excuse the cr*ppy merge here I'm too lazy to do it again !

It should click bigger.I'm catching up with photo's from the summer.I have actually added journaling to this one,along the bottom,I wasn't going to too but after looking at it on the computer decided I should.

OK well I got a batch of photo's from Costco yesterday so hopefully I'll get some more scrapping done this weekend,got to keep that roll going.

4 comments:

Nic said...

Doesn't it make you feel better when you look at summer photo's.... after all this white stuff for the past 3 months it's hard to remember what 'green' looks like!! Great pages!!
I would usually come out with at least a dozen other items from Ikea, so well done on that one!
Enjoy the weekend :)

famille1999 said...

Kuddos for not putting anything else in your cart at Ikea! That is one difficult feat to achieve! LOL Love your two layouts! I love how easy a page can come together with those sheets of BG stickers. Love your second page too. I especially like that bright blue top border! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

your halloween lo is smashing dear and i love your new header! i'm a week late here but you know how i'm working down here, grrrr!!!

sorry i'm not signed in, patti

Unknown said...

I have been tagging LO from mags that I wanted to scraplift for years now. I realized last summer that many of the tagged LO were made by you! I have search the web many times since for a place you call "home" so I could be inspired more often and I'm glad I finally found your blog. I want to thank you for inspiring me.