Monday, February 1, 2010

New week,new month.

January was pretty quiet around here.
That's not a bad thing !
February is looking a little busier.

One month down in the photo a day for 2010.
Good days,can't find any inspiration days,nearly forgot days....but I have taken something everyday.
It's hard when you virtually do the same thing day in day out and there's nothing inspiring outside the window,especially since January was so dull but I am going to keep doing it.
Weekends seem to be my hardest days for some reason.
I put some of my favourites from January up in my banner...I think I'll do that every month.

Both boys had friends for over most of the weekend,so they were happily entertained.
So I managed to get some more scrapping done...

This one,I've had the photo's printed since June but never got round to using them until now.Ol with his toothless grin,which is now completely gone.

This was another,the photo's were just sitting there...

I couldn't find the right papers so kept putting it off but the BG Origins was perfect.

Back later in the week with more pages.

2 comments:

Nic said...

Love the new pages Ruth. The one of Ol made me smile, he is just so handsome :)
I love the new header too... Great use of your 365.
Inspiration is not easy on cold freezing dull days, I am with you on that one! I have none at all either right now!!

famille1999 said...

Congrats on making it through the first month! :) I love your two pages. Those pic of your ds are too funny and cute and that BG is just perfect indeed for those pictures. :)