Friday,already where did the week go ?
Here are my pages for this month at
Scrapbook Centrale we got to work with the fun
Doodlebug products.My kit was red so of course that called for at least 2 pages with my favourite colour combo of red,white and black !!
You can't see it well here but that flocked paper was perfect for this
Santa page....
.JPG)
This year I actually got to see my poppies open,normally the big buds will be there and then it will rain and they will rot and not flower :( I really loved this quote too..........
.JPG)
This was my 3rd page and that's all i have to say about it.I
definitely used more paper this month than I normally do,I always feel so
guilty if I'm left with all this stuff at the end !!
.JPG)
I also made 2 card sets but I'll post those later today.
No comments:
Post a Comment