It's Friday and taken me all week but last weekend I went away with some great friends up North,we scrapped,we ate,we laughed,we scrapped we ate,we laughed some more you get the idea ! Unlike last year the weather wasn't on our side and this was pretty much how we saw the lake,when we saw it because normally it was hidden completely by mist.

Last year we were spoilt because the cottage we had was brand new,this year it was
definitely '
cottagey' complete with creepy shack next door.

Saturday the sun did eventually show up long enough for us to get out for a walk,where I took more nature pictures.....loved the
colours here........

This weekend will be spent starting to rip out the kitchen,I'm excited about getting a new one but I want to wake up and the new one be there,little kitchen elves in the night,kind of thing.But that's not going to happen and to keep the costs down we've opted to do all all the prep work ourselves..................it's going to be long and torturous if the bathroom
reno was anything to go by,but that's a whole other story !
2 comments:
Glad you had a good time with your friends! :)
Good luck with the renos! I hope it all goes smoothly.
OOh good luck with the renos, Julie (juja) is having some done at her place right now too! It will be well worth it once it's all done, but living in a construction zone for a while is no fun I know.
Love the cottage pics :)
Post a Comment