The weather was as hit and miss as it has been all summer.
Friday night when we arrived and sat out admiring the full moon over the lake it felt almost Fall like,there was that chill in the air.
The up side to that was it produced an amazing mist the next morning.
I haven't been into getting up very early this summer,which isn't like me at all.I need to rectify that starting next week,I always have to start something on a Monday !
So Stuart headed down to the lake,while I admired the mist from the cottage.
He took these pictures (should click bigger)within about a 10 minute period.

I'm annoyed with myself for not going down,it looks so beautiful and peaceful and annoyed with Stuart for not dragging my butt down there with him :)
Should be back tomorrow with a layout............yes,I actually scrapped...woo hoo !!

3 comments:
Love the pictures... and I do hope you find your groove of getting up early in the mornings. When I feel on top of my game, I cherish the quiet moments before the rest of my household gets up. :)
Great pictures Stuart..... It does look so peaceful and very calm. I to have been enjoying a sleep in in the mornings..... But I know I must get back to waking early. Enjoy it while you can :)
beautiful photos stuart, love foggy photos! i also have to start anything new on a monday ruth, lol, and this summer i have been a lazy bum in the morning not wanted to get out of my comfy bed which in the summer i usually get up a lot earlier than in winter! i think it's the weather, grrr...
Post a Comment