Friday, August 14, 2009

A layout for Friday

Yes,I was suppose to post this one yesterday but my battery went flat before I could take a picture and then I couldn't and still can't get photo shop to work...had to use Picasa.


This was originally for the American Craft challenge this week,hence all the AC product on the page.Looking at it here on the screen,I'm sure it needs something on the black near the letter stickers,I think I'll have to go and rummage and see what I can find !

So at last I found time in between all the other everyday stuff to scrap,I've really missed it and the pile of photo's I have waiting just keeps getting bigger ! Hopefully this week I'll find some more time.I have a clean and tidy space just waiting.

I can't believe that in 2 weeks today the kids will be back at school..........summer has flown by.

Lots to do this weekend,since it is our first one at home for nearly a month,including.........

  • catching up on weeding(yawn !!)
  • clearing out the garage
  • stacking wood in the garage
  • having family over (the boys are excited to see their cousins again)
  • Strawberry daiquiri's(right Nic !! )
  • an alfresco yummy dinner Saturday
  • a long walk
  • hopefully some time to sit and relax in the fabulous weather that has finally shown up !



Hopefully back next week with another page or 2.

4 comments:

Ash said...

Awesome layout Ruth! I love how you work with AC - I'm really not good with them, but I love seeing what other people come up with.

Have a great weekend and enjoy the weather!

rocklady said...

you worked wonders with this ruth, my favorite a.c. papers, too bad you didn't get it on the blog in time, hopefully next week you will be ahead of the game! :)

Barb said...

Love your AC page. :)
I hope you're enjoying the summery weather.

Nic said...

Great layout Ruth, love your paper.... I wish I could find digital paper as nice as yours :)

Fantastic weekend Ruth, great Strawberry daiquiri's!!