Thursday, August 6, 2009

To blog or not to blog......

That is the question.

Right now I am enjoying just hanging out at home with the boys.
Taking it easy....still nursing a poorly shoulder....another reason to stay off this evil computer :)

I'm dying to scrap again........it's been so long.
I have a desire finally to make new slip covers for my much loved but sad looking sofa's.........I think I have at long last found the perfect fabric.I covered one of the sofas 5 years ago and I remember what a huge project with much swearing it was but it needs doing again and sooner rather than later.
In fact I have desire to generally spruce up my entire house,finish all the unfinished projects,shelves,photo's in frames,new cushions that sort of thing....the house needs a pre fall boost !

I'll leave with just a few photo's from our vacation.
The first day we went to watch the Blue Jays play the Red Sox.It doesn't look it from the photo but we had a great view,better than last year.
I was pleased as the roof was open...unlike last year.
The boys loved it,Ad cheered extra loud due to the fact we were seated in a mainly Red Sox area !!
Anyway,a great day was made even better by the fact we won...Go Jays !!

We spent some time at our friends cottage and lots of fishing was done.
Stuart's tackle box is just one big box of goodies to Ol!


It is the season of these.......

Of course I took a ton of photo's of them (again)
My boys were patient with me though and when I turned round one night from snapping away on a walk after dinner I saw this.......


...I think it's my favourite of the trip.

Back sometime :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hope you get back to scrapping soon ruth, fun photos!

Ash said...

Cool photos Ruth, especially the last one! Glad to hear you're having fun with the family.

Barb said...

Oh, I'm glad you had a nice vacation. I love the baseball photo and the one of your hubby and kids... such great composition and lighting! :)