Friday, September 4, 2009

A layout for Friday.

It's been a couple of weeks since I managed to post something on Friday.I had hoped I'd have time to scrap this week,what with the kids back at school but I haven't,despite having a stack of the new American Crafts papers sitting on my desk tempting me:)
Next week though hopefully,I will get into more of a routine and actually create something.
I'm missing scrapping,a lot.
Anyway this one I made a while back,it's one with all my photo a day photo's from June.


It follows the same idea as all the others ones I've done for the photo a day photo's,if it isn't broken don't fix it,as they say !

So this weekend marks the official end of summer,I can't believe we're at Labour day weekend and it's September already.
It's looking like being a busy one for us,I hope there's some relaxing time in there somewhere.

Oliver's beginning to settle into his grade 2 class.The biggest thing for him has been getting used to the fact he has 2 hours before his brother arrives home.he misses him.Once the homework starts I'm sure the time will go faster for him.
Ad has done OK this week at High School but I find the whole class set up and schedule a little odd,it's certainly different from my high school days and I know it's taking Ad a while to adjust to that.One week at a time I think.He seems to like all of his teachers and his science/technology teachers first language is actually English she told them......hey one teacher I can at least communicate with :)

Have a great long weekend :)

3 comments:

Barb said...

Love your LO... love the photos!
I'm glad your boys are slowly settling into their new routines. I'm sure they're going to have a GREAT year with a great mom like you there for them. :)

Hüni said...

Hi! it is my first time here and I loved your blog! really nice scrapbook pages, lovely family and great photographs.( I loved the dragon fly picture!)
Congrats!
Ines

rocklady said...

this is going to be one fine album missy! when will our next challenge month be? ;)