I've been busy doing lots of little bits and bobs around my house and generally settling into the whole back to school routine.
I've wandered into my little scrap space countless times over the past few weeks but done nothing,it was making me very sad.
I asked Patti to give me a little challenge,see if that would help.
It seems it did.........
Nothing earth shattering but it felt good just to do something.The challenge was to scrap a page on myself or Stuart and I with new products.
I used new AC stuff,I love that little birdie paper but the obsessive compulsive part of me is disturbed by the rows of upside down birds !!!......it bothered me so much after looking at it for a while I nearly didn't use it but decided if I didn't it would probably sit in my stash forever untouched :)
I even have another one on the go !
Other stuff,I haven't felt very bloggie recently but I hope that's changing couldn't believe it had been so long since my last post..
I'm not a big TV watcher but very happy that Dexter's back.......Californication's back.......... True Blood is repeating from the beginning which I missed first time around but since Julie lent me all the Sookie Stackhouse books,which I devoured since they were fun and a little trashy,I feel I must watch :)........Another is Six Feet Under,starting in October,another one I missed getting into so all that should satisfy my meagre TV viewing.
October is fast aproaching and since it's been a while patti and I have decided it's time for another photo a day challenge........it will have a theme but nothing as hard as June's but that will be on my other blog !
Ok stuff to do.........including making a more seasonal header :)

1 comment:
oh i love that little birdie pp too, i have a sheet that i bought last time i was at the store ready to work with on my scrap table!
glad my challenge worked ruth, it has been way to long since i saw one of your beautiful designs, love that it's with the 2 of you, you look so great together! :)
Post a Comment