Friday, October 16, 2009

I love Autumn

Or fall,whatever you want to call it!
I love it,I really do,it's my favourite season,no question about that.
Looking out my window,it all looks so pretty,I even like the cooler weather.
Last weekend we cleared a ton of leaves but already my grass is covered again,it's looking like the photo in my header.

Since I like to post a picture and I have nothing scrapbook related again :( I'll post the first 15 days of my photo a day challenge I've been doing with Patti.


We set ourselves a colour challenge since the month of October seemed pretty fitting...Yellow,orange red and green.Lots of leaves from me,7 out of 15 are leaf related !!!!

I don't know where the past week has gone since I last posted.
We got lots done in and around the garden last weekend,which was good.
My Mum flew home last night.
I'm looking forward to this weekend,it should be a fun one.

OK better get off the evil computer and get some stuff done around the house.
Hopefully back to being a better blogger next week,with some scrap stuff to post because I am determined to scrap next week :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photo montage Ruth!
Have a great weekend. :)

rocklady said...

i love to see all the photos in a mosaic like that, it makes taking them all worthwhile! :)

Barb said...

Love your photo collage... your pictures are always so colourful and well-composed. :)