Thursday, October 22, 2009

A layout

Hmmmmm,well I thought I had a lazy easy week ahead but I seem to have been rather busy.
I have had time to make a layout for this weeks challenge on the American Crafts blog.
It's been a while since I've had a chance or the right stuff to do this.
This weeks challenge was to use a black and white photo with 2 AC products......
(Please excuse the poor quality,it is so dark here today)


As much as I have a pile of older photo's desperately waiting to be scrapped I picked a recent one from this summer with some AC scraps I had leftover.

American Crafts Supplies:
Paper.......Moda Bella(Timeless and Bold) Teen(Honor Roll)
Thickers....Daydream
Rub-ons.....Lauren

Other supplies:
Cardstock...Bazzill and SEI
Green swirl rub-on....WRMK
Brad and chipboard tag....Unknown.

Scrapbooking is definitely on the agenda this weekend.........woo hoo !! Off to plan some pages :)

And.....it's snowing.......yuck :(

3 comments:

rocklady said...

love all your color with the b&w photo and super placement of your journalling. glad you had time for this, good luck my dear! :)

Ann Costen said...

I love that BW picture with those bright papers! Very striking (but your layouts always are!).

famille1999 said...

It looks awesome! I love that particular AC pp that you used on this. I haven't had time to participate to the AC challenges for ages. You should have a look at the page call on the Ella's blog. The sketch is perfect for you. :)