Friday, October 9, 2009

Short and sweet :)

Looking forward to the long weekend......the kids have today and Monday.
Lots of cooking and baking planned.
Plenty to do around the garden.
Hoping the weather co-operates and the sun comes out for longer than a couple of minutes,so we can go for a long walk or two to enjoy the beautiful Fall scenery.

I haven't scrapped since last week,I've been too busy sewing up a storm this week.
I see sewing on the agenda next week too but I am dying to get scrapping again,especially since I have a few new purchases just sitting,waiting........

Since I hate to post without a picture I'll post this one from last weekend.
We went to Ottawa for the day(I love Ottawa) Did the farmers market at Lansdowne Park and made a few purchases,then walked around the Parliament buildings and onto the Byward Market area.


Have a good Thanksgiving weekend for those of you reading in Canada :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that Parliament photo! Such a bummer that it's raining today. I wanted to go apple picking, but it's a bust. :( I'll just bake instead I guess. Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family!

rocklady said...

beautiful shot ruth with the color in the trees and the river, great view of the p.b.s !

Barb said...

Hey, that's a GREAT photo! I'm glad you enjoyed your day here. Next time, we should get the kids together at one of the museums. I'd love to meet you and your family. :)