Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2 more sleeps 'til Christmas !!

That's the countdown I get from Ol every morning.
I don't know why every year I am surprised by how fast Christmas actually comes around.
The boys finished school yesterday and very happy they are about that :)
I have everything bought and wrapped and very happy I am about that :)
Oliver still believes in Santa but I have a feeling this may be the last year...his logical brain is ticking away....to be honest I'm surprised he's believed for this long.
Anyway,this is last years Christmas day page,recently finished !!



Our tree hunt wasn't successful this year....

Seems the next few years the tree farm will be low on trees to cut,so that may be the end of that tradition for us.
It was such a dark day.
It started snowing not long after these pictures.
The boys entertained them selves with snowball fights while I said no to a dozen or more tree's.
The someone got bored !!

So they wasted the time making snow angels until the tractor came to take us back.
We ended up driving back here and getting one from our grocery store !!
It's not as big as usual but I'm happy about that...easier to decorate.

My good friend Patti has a special birthday today.
I have pages we made for an album for her but they will have to wait until another post as I need to merge them !!
We went for dinner last night to celebrate.....for once not hampered by a snow storm as so often happens when we plan a get together of any kind.
I can leave you with the card I made for her though...


Back tomorrow with a layout for this weeks AC challenge.

1 comment:

rocklady said...

great christmas lo ruth, finished just in time for this year too!

fun pics of your tree adventure especially the one of adam doing the snow angels.

love my card and you know i will treasure my album forever! thank you, thank you, thank you! :)