I wish I'd finished it up earlier because it is unbelievable dark here today,so excuse the poor image.
It's for the challenge on the American Crafts blog....to make a page about something you are grateful for...
.jpg)
I've wanted to scrap this photo for a while,so it worked out perfectly.Not sure about using my grocery list scrawl on this one but hey !
American Crafts Supplies:
Paper........The Goods(Pumpkin pie),Merrymint(fudge),Amplified(The twist)
Thickers.....Subway
Rub-ons......Minimarks,date(Hildi),words(Kate),heart(Catwalk phrases)
Other supplies...cardstock..bazzill
Well,better finish up my cup of tea before I head out to pick up Ol at the school.
They are having a used book sale and since we are severely lacking in French books I thought I should pop in.

3 comments:
oh man i seriously love this, everything is so perfect! tell me did you use the negative of your scallop punch in the pp or is that a positive of the yellow cs, super job, good luck to you! :)
Awesome page! I love everything about it. Good luck with the draw! :)
Love your layout! I noticed right away that you didn't use your trademark handwriting :) I think it's perfect!
Post a Comment