Monday, November 30, 2009

Back again.....

What ?
Two posts in one day !
Just wanted to post a few photo's from this morning,I think it's pretty for the first 10 minutes.......


I think I might have made the resolution a little too small or can just blame blogger for the cr*ppy image.
I'm happy to report it seems to be melting.Although I have to admit it did make me feel the need to get rid of the leaves from my header :)

2 comments:

famille1999 said...

Didn't have time to either revell (sp?) in the beauty of the first snow nor take a picture this morning of it. Mondays are the hardest day to get out the door over here! LOL I have to say that your shots makes it look magical! LOL

rocklady said...

well they are wonderfully clear on our computer, love your new header and your snow flowers!