Friday, December 11, 2009

This weekend.

In a list,because it's been a while....
  • Movie night (Ol's pick this week) and home made pizza tonight.
  • Time for our annual Christmas tree hunt(hoping it's more successful than last year)
  • More baking,pork pies,cookies and more.
  • The males of the household are cooking me a late birthday dinner Saturday night.
  • Some snow shoveling......deck needs clearing :(
  • Some scrapping...need to do my page for last week from my photo a day.
  • Catch up on more Six Feet Under episodes,love this show and love HBO for re-running it :)

This is the last page from our crop weekend....


It's become a bit of a tradition to do these age photo's on his birthday,this year he did it without me asking.Shame it took me until October to get around to scrapping it !!
Although I am only now doing last years Christmas day pictures...as long as they get done,eventually !

Enjoy the weekend :)

5 comments:

rocklady said...

such a sweet lo, you have a very creative eye and good color sense!

did my back decks yesterday morning, brrrr it's cold out there today, so i'm glad i got ours done yesterday.

famille1999 said...

Busy weekend ahead of you! Hope that your belated birthday fest will be yummy. :) I haven't done my weekly page either. I hope to find a little bit of time this weekend even if we are having people over. Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

I'm sending dh out to Maxi tomorrow to get a blue spruce.. they're gorgeous, 7 ft tall, guaranteed to not shed their needles, and only 40$. ;p No slogging through the tree field for me!
Happy belated Birthday to you!

Barb said...

Oh Ruth, you KNOW there's no such thing as deadlines when it comes to scrapping various topics, right?! I love this page, and what a cool tradition to scrap!

Pamela said...

Love your layout! :)