Friday, August 29, 2008

Quiet again.

So the boys went back to school yesterday,only 2 half days this week but I'd forgotten how quiet the house was with them not in it.

I haven't run all week,I feel guilty about it but in my defence I wasn't well at the beginning of the week.Anyway no excuses, I shall start fresh next week,as soon as the kids are on the bus Dave and I shall go since the mornings are getting cooler the extra hour and a half later should help with that.

Well it's already Labour day weekend,I really don't know where summer went? all I do know is it went too fast.

I really don't like to post without a photo to go with it so I'll post this one that my early rising husband took the last time we were at our friends cottage.I always aim to get up and take shots like this but really to be honest I think I'm content to leave this job to him !

1 comment:

Ash said...

Stunning photo Ruth! You've taught your hubby some good photography skills ;)

I agree, summer went too fast! Hope that your boys liked their first few days of school. I have to go back on Tuesday :(

Love your comment about going running with Dave!