Last week I decided to start running again.I dabbled in it last summer but just couldn't get into it on a regular basis.I am not a natural runner,in fact I don't really have any athletic ability if truth be known but running is something I can do early enough in the morning that it's out the way and what's more it's FREE ! So I've been getting up with the other half and I'm home just as he leaves for work,the kids are still asleep and I get some quiet me time.I'm aiming for 4 times a week and already I've added and extra 1/2 a km...............I want to get to 5km before it's too cold to run outside anymore.
What's making the running easier......................
That little device above :) No longer do I have to hear the thud thud of my feet on the road.Do I listen to something with a nice rhythm..........do I heck,the louder and grungier the better ! The only down side,seeing the lovely early morning mist rising above the fields and not being able to take pictures.

2 comments:
Good for you for going running in the morning! I have a hard time with running too, I always get cramps, but once I'm into it and breathing properly, it's really a nice feeling. The music definitely helps! I actually listen to the Black Eyed Peas when I work out because I like their beats (although the lyris make me want to cringe sometimes...)
I know what you mean,the first km I think I'm going to die but once I settle into it,it's easy and getting easier unfortunately the mornings are getting colder :)
Post a Comment