On the forum there was talk about how we'll scrap our photo a day photos and I am going to do something similar to the page below I did for May last year.............
I think I'll rotate the sketch or change it a little somehow but I'll pick my favourite photo and enlarge it.This has to be my favourite double page I've done,not that I've done many !!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You are cheating... there's not 31 pictures in there! LOL ;P
All joking asides, that's a wonderful two-pager. It's just the perfect format and you should re-use it indeed. Why mess around with a good thing! :)
Day 31
-
Last day of 2009.I didn't take many photo's at all.I liked this one of my
lights with the Tree reflected in the mirror...I'm posting this one too
because I...
3 comments:
You are cheating... there's not 31 pictures in there! LOL ;P
All joking asides, that's a wonderful two-pager. It's just the perfect format and you should re-use it indeed. Why mess around with a good thing! :)
I love it. I love it. I love it! The simplicity. The beauty of each square. I love that you posted it here... you should share on the site too. :)
I don't remember seeing this last year, but wow, it's great! Your pictures really stand out. I might borrow this sketch too if you don't mind :)
Post a Comment