Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nooooooooooo!!!

Urgghhhhhhh it snowed.This is the earliest I have seen snow settled on the ground in the 9 years I've been here and I really hope it's not a sign of things to come this winter. Of course I was outside taken photo's at 7.30 this morning while the boys waited for the bus !


Yes,already downloaded,that's because I've been awake since 3 this morning with the howling winds ! another ones here,as really I can't image I will get anything else that sums up today !

3 comments:

Susan Mitchell said...

Aaagh! Not ready for this yet! Also found that the porch door had blown open, so it was a little chilly in here this morning...brr!

Anonymous said...

Great photos... and it's all good, now that the snow has melted and it's a bit warmer, right?! ;)

Vanessa said...

i love the picture of the rocks! can't believe you have snow!