Where did this week go ? I remember Monday and now it's Friday ?!
My Mum went home last night and I'm sure this visit wasn't her most relaxing one but at least she had nice weather !
My kitchen units were fitted Wednesday,I'm missing a side panel for my tall unit and all the top moulding,so at least 2/3 weeks before that gets finished.Waiting for the worktop people to come measure up the work surface area,again another 3 weeks for that to be fitted.There have been a few little problems,units fitting closer to window/door frames than anticipated,so we will have to change those.......all that priming and painting gone to waste but nothing else for it.
I'm still washing up in the bath and cooking on the BBQ but I have at least moved everything out of my dining room,which now feels massive and of course with nearly everything back in the kitchen that feels much smaller !
I have still been taking my pictures and have updated here and will add 2 more later tonight.
Day 31
-
Last day of 2009.I didn't take many photo's at all.I liked this one of my
lights with the Tree reflected in the mirror...I'm posting this one too
because I...
16 years ago

2 comments:
Glad to hear that your kitchen is coming along but there always seem to be set-backs eh? Julie is experiencing the same thing at the moment, and so did we when we got ours redone. It will be worth it though when you get your brand-new amazing kitchen.
That's cool that you volunteer at the library! Ya the grade ones are super adorable but already they try to take advantage of you - they're very smart. Glad to know that you are being firm with them too when they step out of line. It's tough to put on the "mean" face but they need to know who is boss.
Wow, you have been soooooo busy! I dread that sort of busyness. I'm glad you're almost at the end of it all.
Post a Comment