My Mum arrived on Tuesday evening so I've been busy with her
in between working on the kitchen.The floor is down and grouted(ouch my back and knees !) and today the top coat on the windows went on.I've been without the sink and my washer and dryer for a week but Saturday they should go back in
until the 22
nd which is the big day and I can not wait.

Above is my page based on this weeks sketch,my best mates cute little bundle of joy,just had to scrap that photo.
I've had 3 requests for pages over the last 2 weeks which has been rather nice and will top up my scrap fund for all those purchases I really don't need :)
I've still been taking my daily photo and just updated
here.
3 comments:
Love this page! Congrats on the publications!!! Very cool. They know good stuff when they see it! LOL
Good luck with the upcoming weekend and all the work that still needs to be done. You'll be so happy with the end results I'm sure. :)
Congrats on the pubs... are you gonna share with me which mags they're with? Curious minds wanna know! :)
This is a wonderful page. Congrats on the pubs, that's great!
Can't wait to see the final result of your kitchen.
Post a Comment