OK this post is now residing in the post above,it's exactly the same but I got the photo's to work.
Day 31
-
Last day of 2009.I didn't take many photo's at all.I liked this one of my
lights with the Tree reflected in the mirror...I'm posting this one too
because I...
16 years ago

2 comments:
Are you downloading your photos when you are in html or compose when you are creating your post?. If you do it in html, people should then be able to click on the images and see a larger version. Hmm, now I am just remembering that you are using the new Blogger and none of this might be applicable.
I hope that you had a lovely day - sorry I took so long to cotton on that today was your birthday - hope it was a good one :)
Thanks,I remember you told me this before and I thought I did it and it didn't make a difference but I've just re done the whole post in Html and it works,so thanks :)
You have the choice between Html,which looks like your version and the new compose box that actual shows you the image rather than text.
Post a Comment