I grouted the tiles yesterday........it was hard.They have a beveled edge and scraping the grout off was not as easy as things I'd done before and it took longer than I thought but it's done and really finishes it off. A little bit of painting to do today and it done except for the picture frames.I really want to get to work on these frames but I have other stuff to do first. When we moved in I created a large clip frame with all bits and pieces of our lives before and after we met,concert tickets, restaurant receipts,plane tickets but I took it down for some reason and it never got put back up. So I'm re doing it in 3 separate frames to put along an empty unless wall we have..........I have an idea on how I want it to look but I know how those idea's normally turn out ! so fingers crossed.
Here are 3 more cards I made at the weekend.....I make them with intentions of sending them but then I realise I like them so much I don't want to part with them !!
I have loaded my first 2 photo's here for my photo a day challenge.
Oh and Ash "awarded" me this ! Thank you Ash,so I'm passing it on to my friend Susan who's blog I love when she updates it ;)


3 comments:
Hee hee! Yes, my blog updating is pretty shoddy these days...work keeps getting in the way.
Love your Christmas cards :)
Gorgeous cards Ruth!
Those cards are just gorgeous again Ruth! May I steal the design of the third one please? :) I want to make some cards for the girls teachers and I'm looking for easy and fast designs. :)
Love your pictures so far. What a great idea to put your dishwashing liquid in an oil bottle!!! :)
I'll try to upload mine tonight after the girls are in bed. They aren't anywhere as good looking as yours though. :P
Post a Comment