
A lovely snowstorm !!(If you click on the picture you can see the snow falling) there was only supposed to be about 3cm but there must be 5 to 6 inches now on the driveway.Anyway,it didn't stop me meeting my friends for lunch,glad they all decided to brave the weather for me !
Sunday we went to get our tree.It was disappointing this year and the first time in 4 years we haven't cut our own tree.I think this is the last year for that particular field because the trees were all either very small or too big,even for us.So we ended up getting one of their pre cut trees and we went with pine again.It snowed like crazy while we were there so it made it festive ! I love the long needles of the pine but it makes hard work decorating it.Anyway this is what it looked like last night.

It's not touching the ceiling this year so it's about 10 foot tall.
OK I'm re posting this post using Html and it seems to be making a difference,thanks Susan :)

No comments:
Post a Comment