72 pieces of cardstock,
24 strips of striped paper,
18 8x10 photo layouts,
2 tape runners and
half a booklet of AC letter stickers
later and I've finished my 2 mini albums I was making for my Mum and In-laws.They turned out quite well and considering they were very simple and basically the same design for each page they still took a long time.I'll post pictures after Christmas.Which I can't believe is only 9 days away !!
Not much happening here,just a few cards left to post and presents to wrap and I'll be done and hopefully it will be time to relax.I say it every year but this year I think my New Years resolution will be to write my Christmas cards the first week of January,that way I'll remember who sent them us and they'll be done.....of course I'll probably forget where I put them because I'll put them in a safe place !
Here's card I made and mailed today for my Mum's birthday,it's at the beginning of January and I forgot to put it in the parcel with her Christmas present so I hope she gets it in time.I've had very little scrap time for the last month or so so I thought I'd use some of my recent purchases on some cards.

I can post it here as she doesn't have a computer and unless she's taken up popping into Internet cafes,which I highly doubt,I'm quite safe in the fact she won't see it.

3 comments:
oh ruth, i just love this card that you made for your mum, it's absolutely lovely!
patti
This card is just gorgeous! Bravo for finishing your mini-albums. I can't wait to get a peek after the holidays. :)
that card is really great! sounds like you were quite busy on your mini-albums, can't wait to see pics of them.
Post a Comment