Organization is my plan for the month.I am quite organised because that's part of my AR nature !!(Cd's in alphabetical order and cookbooks by colour are just 2) but some area's have been neglected because they are behind closed doors,out of sight out of mind !
I need to start with the closets in the boys room and the spare/computer/play room which still houses toys and Ol's clothes.They need sorting because the boys are going to be having their own rooms,we decided the time was right with Ad going to high school this September.It's happening sooner rather than later because I mentioned it to Ol,who I thought would be sad he was no longer going to share with his big brother and instead I got a when is is moving out reply !!
Anyway instead of doing any of that I cleared out and changed a few things on the side of my blog and organised my pages on Flickr ! I added about 25 pages to my 2007/8 set,some I don't think I posted online before like this one...
.JPG)
Those photo's are from before we moved to Canada,we used to go every spring and just walk through the woods with bluebells everywhere it was a wonderful sight.Although you can't tell from my image but I can assure you it really was a sea of blue ! That WRMK Christmas paper just went so well !! I'm trying to do more older pages before I start to forget things.
Then I set up a new one for 2009 where there is only this one for now.......
.JPG)
Strictly I created this at the very end of 2008 but since I haven't photographed any of the 3 pages I've managed so far this year it will have to do.Photo's are from last summer,the boys had a blast when we went to Toronto to catch a Blue Jays game.We were lucky it was a Junior jays day so lots of fun stuff for the kids to do before the game although it was a scorching hot day.Those sprayed on tattoo's were pretty cool and lasted for ages.Flickr will be the only place I'll be posting my pages I think,so I've started to add page details but no way I was going back to do them for all the other pages !
4 comments:
I swear I could look at your work all day, it's so great! Love those never seen before pages on your flickr account, and the new one too. I think I might make a flickr account as well for all my pages - I don't feel much like adding them to the other gallery anymore. And I like the way that you can have so many different photo albums in flickr. Just a matter of getting around to it!
You sound very organized like my mom! I strive to be like that too but I'm not quite there yet! Good luck with re-doing the boys' rooms.
I love your newest pages... your style and eye for design is wonderful. I wish I could do such simple yet beautiful work. My pages tend to get cluttered as I try to "fix" them along the way. lol
love your new bluebell lo ruth, it's a real beauty and i checked our your flickr los too, it's great to see them all laid out like that, might have to copy you! ')
Ok, your pages rock! I love how you get so many photo's on your page just perfectly!
Post a Comment