Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday ?

Already,this week has flown by.
I've changed my header,always hated the tiny sized one and now I'm not as afraid of photoshop as I was I worked it out !I do have to point out that that is a photo from last year around mid March.I don't have any landscape winter shots so far this year although after that dumping we received yesterday I'm sure the opportunity is out there today.I realized a while ago I take most of my photographs in portrait,I just prefer vertical shots I suppose!

I actually scrapped yesterday,shock horror and I actually enjoyed it,I nearly finished a page too ! Finally I can feel myself getting back into it,at last.
Below are the first few pages of the mini albums talked about a while back. They are straight in real life,it's just when I took these photo's they were just for me to copy as I sent my mum's out first and I didn't actually think about showing them.Anyway you get the idea ! I'm pleased with how it turned out and the recipients loved them but this year I am going to do the pages monthly so it's not a huge rush at the end of the year.I think I'll also do myself a page too but using more photo's.
It should click bigger, I'll post the rest of it next week I just got the photo's back for December,so have those pages to finish and send out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look great! I'm glad that you found a bit of your groove back. I think we were many in the same boat lately.

Ash said...

Love those pages, super design. I haven't scrapbooked in so long either, hopefully I'll find a bit of time soon. Glad to hear that you're back in the groove.

Happy New Year!!