Thursday, January 29, 2009

New pages

Thanks for all the congratulation comments from yesterday.

Anyway I finally got round to photographing a bunch of layouts so thought I'd share a couple here. I finished this one last week,it's for my friends album(I hope you like it mate and I miss you too ) it's a bunch of little images she sent me,since they were all un-enlargeable !! I decided I couldn't wait for the larger images and used them as is........

I've had those word rub-ons for ages and pull them out a lot but never manage to use them so it felt good to use a bunch here.

This one is one I did at the beginning of January.After tidying up my space and realising how much paper I have considering the amount I actually use on a page,I had a guilty moment and used a lot on 2 pages and then went back to my old ways !

Strictly it's not a lot of aper but it is for me ! I added the AC rub-ons to the snowflakes on the MME paper,this hasn't photographed well at all,Oh well !

I'll post some more next week.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your new pages Ruth! Too funny about your guilt trip. ;P

Anonymous said...

I love this LO... I love the splashes of red on the first one, and the photos, of course, are adorable. The second page is wonderful too... great photos, as always. Your work is very inspiring. :)