......but busy doing everything and nothing!
My brother in law and family got here last night.They have made the huge move and emigrated from the UK to Canada.They are only stopping here for a few days until they arrange their accommodation in Ontario.
They have left their 2 kids(and 2 rather freaked out cats !!) with me while they go and sort out some stuff.
So I have a 4 boys running around the house.........I am about to throw them out into the garden !
Fingers crossed the sun will come out..it is supposed to be summer after all.
Hopefully back Friday with a new layout,since I got to scrap a little over the weekend.
Day 31
-
Last day of 2009.I didn't take many photo's at all.I liked this one of my
lights with the Tree reflected in the mirror...I'm posting this one too
because I...
16 years ago

5 comments:
I think it's very funny that you have cats! Do they snore like that hamster of yours?
Glad I can be of some amusement to you :)
Hehe..four boys! I cannot even imagine! Throw them out in the garden, I wouldn't blame you :P
gosh i just can't imagine have 4 boys all at once! ;) i find it very tiring when just justin is here, good luck ruth! :)
How nice that your family is moving closer! Good luck with the boys, hope the weather turns nicer :)
Post a Comment