omg ruth you did a semi-circle word, way to go, i loooooooooooove it! ;) very nice lo, i especially love the color and of course little cutie pie oliver! :) happy belated birthday buddy!
Aaaaaah, I love me a good Ruth LO... so nicely blocked and such great balance and fabulous use of colour. Great photos too. Thanks for the eye candy! :)
Day 31
-
Last day of 2009.I didn't take many photo's at all.I liked this one of my
lights with the Tree reflected in the mirror...I'm posting this one too
because I...
3 comments:
omg ruth you did a semi-circle word, way to go, i loooooooooooove it! ;) very nice lo, i especially love the color and of course little cutie pie oliver! :) happy belated birthday buddy!
Aaaaaah, I love me a good Ruth LO... so nicely blocked and such great balance and fabulous use of colour. Great photos too. Thanks for the eye candy! :)
Great page Ruth.The picture of your sons together is so touching!
Harry
Post a Comment