Friday, July 10, 2009

Short and Sweet

The weekend's nearly here.....
It officially starts when Stuart gets home and I think tonight we will start it with a couple of these on the deck since it actually feels like summer today !



We are going to have a take it easy weekend,that may include:
  • A little gardening
  • A trip to the community pool
  • BBQing
  • A yummy Saturday dinner,since Stuart has a new scallop recipe he wants to cook pour moi :)
  • Wine !!
  • If it rains.....a little scrapping
  • Relaxing
  • taking some flower photo's..because really I never tire of this.

As it's Friday and I like to post a layout.......

This is one of my favourites,which I realised I'd never posted here.I made it back in November,love that BG paper.The photo's were rejects from my photo a day for October.

OK,well I'm back off to enjoy the sunshine while it's here:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is just the perfect pp for leaves photos, it's another beauty my dear!

Ash said...

sounds like you had a nice relaxing evening! hope you have a great weekend too - i hope the sun comes out a bit.

PS - stunning layout. I love that BG paper and you definitely worked your magic with it.