Thursday, October 29, 2009

A New layout

I'm a bad blogger.
It's been a week since my last post !
I have,however,made 7 layouts since the one I posted in my last post.
Seven :) Helps when you crop with some fun friends !
It wasn't the usual Fall crop but fun none the less,lots of eating,drinking,laughing and scrapping,I actually made 5 pages,pretty good for me.
It got me motivated to scrap again and I had a little re-organisation in my space too,I find that always helps.


Anyway,I made this one this week for the American Crafts blog,challenge this week.
To create a sports related layout,with 2 or more AC products.
I've been waiting while to get these photo's printed off.I took this photo through the fence but I really like the effect it created on the photo,the shadow on Ad's face is a lot worse here than irl :)


American Crafts Supplies:
Paper........Junior 'You're Out' 'Tag-You're it' 'Radical'
Thickers.....Letterman (title) Giggles (date)
Foam Star......Used as a template

Other supplies: Cardstock...Bazzill,Grid Paper...Scenic Route,Little letter Stickers...Carolee's Creations.

Hopefully back tomorrow to pick up again with posting a layout every Friday.

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Oh love the bold colors in this one~~ great job!

rocklady said...

love, love, love the bright colors ruth, another super lo, good luck tomorrow! :)

Ann Costen said...

This is a stunning layout...just gorgeous! You rock the AC!!!