Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm here but........

....I'm busy,still working on the kitchen and with Mum here my computer time is a lot less than normal.

I'm missing scrapping like crazy,a combination of not enough time and the fact all my stuff is in boxes still,although the washer and dryer went back in this weekend and my desk.My old kitchen shelves went up in my space but I dare not put everything else back as I'm scared it will all get covered in dust while work still goes on.
I'll check in when I can but I did have time to update my photo's here......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the ongoing renos. It's no fun not having time to scrap... I have some time tomorrow, but I will likely have to spend it cleaning off the HUGE mess on my desk. Too many supplies, not enough storage!