Monday, December 22, 2008

Bad Blogger !

Nearly a week since I last posted.I haven't much to report either.The boys are finished from school so that means 2 weeks with no homework and no lunches to make !

I've done everything Christmas related apart from a few last minute fresh fruits and veggies and I can't believe Christmas is in 3 days,I'm not feeling very festive this year for some reason.

Yesterday was officially the first day of winter,really thought that started at the end of November with all the snow we've had so far ! Anyway another good dumping yesterday but luckily it was Sunday and no need to leave the house.I had time yesterday to make the 3 memorabilia frames for my wall in the kitchen,so hopefully if it's sunny tomorrow I will take photo's of the kitchen.

Still no scrapping for me,I did tidy up my space and put all the things back in their right places from all the cards and mini albums I made,so maybe now I will be able to create something.



I'm up to date here with my photo a day and above is a mosaic of the first 16 days,since I don't like to post without a photo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great photo collage! Your boys are so handsome.

Merry Christmas, Ruth! I hope you and your family have a great holiday. I'm sure you'll get into the spirit more and more as the day gets closer. :)

Ash said...

Oh I love your photos, especially the one of your reflection in the ornament, from your other blog.

You should definitely look into the Tudors, it becomes very addictive, and also, there's some very nice eye-candy.

Happy holidays to you and your family!