Friday, December 12, 2008

DT news and more photo's

After 2 years of being on the Scrapbook Centrale Design Team I've decided to leave.It wasn't an easy decision but it's something that I have been thinking about for a while.Lots of reasons that make it the best decision for me right now.

I am also hoping to actually get some scrapping done this weekend...it's been so long and I'm dying to use the October Afternnoon paper I bought a while back.

I just couldn't resist and went out twice more to take more photo's !!


The neighbours pine tree just captivated me !

My photo a day is up to date here as of now !

4 comments:

Ash said...

I love, love, love your snow/ice photos, what an eye you have.

Again, I'm sorry to hear about your DT decision, but at the same time I'm glad if it's best for you, I'm sure you had very good reasons, and you know what, on to bigger and better things with your amazing talent :) I hope I will still see your work on the site, or at least here or else I will have major withdrawal, lol!

Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Well girlfriend, I know that you did indeed think about it long and hard and I truly believe that there's definitely something else out there for you, it's just a matter of time before you get snatched up :)

Carine

JJ Sobey said...

With pictures like these, I can see why you wanted to go and take more - beautiful!

I was surprised to read your announcement re: the DT. You will be missed - I hope you'll stick around the board!

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos! I'm not a HUGE fan of winter, but scenes like these make it all worthwhile. :)

Sorry to hear about your DT decision, but I do hope to still see you around the site.