Monday, February 2, 2009

More pages.....

I thought I'd post a couple more pages,so here's my October and December photo a day layouts.I finished the October one a couple of weeks ago and I got around to doing the December one this weekend.

Originally I was going to make them along the lines of this one,that I did for my May 07 page but in the end I just wasn't feeling in the mood for double pages and I had more pictures than before and couldn't choose which one to highlight ! So I made one page layouts and just took the big square block element from my original page.

I wasn't bothered about the images being so small as I got all my photo's printed at 4x6 to put in their own normal photo album.As I was feeling lazy I basically just copied October's for December's,just centered it up.

I had one less photo for December so I used that for the date.

So my scrapbooking tally for January is 11 pages,consisting of 10 single pages and 1 double page. I didn't get around to completing any older photo layouts but that's OK I have one planned for this month.

3 comments:

rocklady said...

great los ruth, i love square photos and good idea using that missed photo for the date!

Anonymous said...

Love them! I like the off set square for the sub-title and the top and bottom strips. I might very well borrow this look for one of my monthly review if you don't mind. =)

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM !!!

Carine