Well this weekend brought Valentines day and I got to search for my hearts again (I mentioned it here) Ad got invited to sleepover at a friends although it was a tough decision for him to make as he knew we were making sushi for dinner and it's his most favourite meal.Anyway we promised to save him some,in the end we made too much so it wasn't a problem at all.
We are getting better at this,the rice was much better than the last time we made it and we put more filling in,although we still need to put more.It's not the same as getting take out but it's fun and a lot cheaper :)Sunday we went for a drive,didn't see much but I like the look of this nest so I'll leave you with that instead of a page today.
No scrapping at all this weekend..........just wasn't in the mood unfortunately.

3 comments:
I also love Mondays b/c I have the day off and it's my day to scrap, shop or whatever. Mostly I clean house though, lol..
oh, yum, it look delicious ruth, such a lot of work though eh! looking forward to our next sushi lunch/supper, whatever! what a cool shot of that bird's nest! i used to love monday's too! ;)
I hate Mondays - I always think I'm going down with a bout of depression but then by Tuesday its gone!
I love your sushi. We keep talking about making it but never get round to it.
That picture of the nest would look lovely on a wall somewhere!
Post a Comment