Sorry....... for boring you with a couple more layouts,I'll run out soon. I read this post on Cathy Z's blog last week.I have to admit apart from the people I 'know' I don't really read a lot of other blogs,I go to them mainly for the pretty images,I have lots of pretty picture blogs !! Anyway I related to that one because it's something I've always done not in the exact way she mentioned there,but in one way or another because for no other reason than it just make the whole process a heck of a lot easier and it gives me an intro in to posting these two pages.
The Jr Jays layout off to the side there has become 3 other pages since the beginning of the year like this one...... thought for hours over that title !
This one is a complete lift of this one here......
Both going in different albums so it doesn't matter.If I have a photograph I really love,such as that one of Ol above,I'll find a page/design I really enjoyed and use it again.........I'm all for making life easier whenever I can because life's just too short.Off to work on those closets..........

2 comments:
two super los ruth and i love the fact that you have scraplifted yourself, i've done it many times too, it just makes everything stress free, doesn't it! love the black in stuart's b-day one, who would've ever thought of black as happy birthday baby! ;)
patti
I will never be bored of looking at your layouts and no your blog posts are not boring :)
Post a Comment