Friday, February 6, 2009

A nothing week

Yep,this week has just been one of those nothing sort of weeks.I didn't really accomplish anything,meaning those closets are still waiting to be tackled,I think I need an Ikea trip to pick up a couple of these to get me inspired and get going ! I know once I start it will be done and organised in a day...I just need the kick to start it and a good home for all the outgrown clothes and toys !

I felt a little guilty about my lack of getting anything done so rushed around in a cleaning frenzy this morning,so the house is clean,neat and tidy(all ready to be trashed this weekend by those 3 untidy males that live here!) and my 3rd load of laundry is going right now which is why I'm here,taking a well earned coffee break at 10.00 !

That's about it,the pesky groundhog kindly reminded us that there's still a way to go until spring.I hadn't had a uurgghhh winter moment until this week when I realised,crap it is still ages until I'll see anything green again.Although I did manage a chuckle at the chaos the snow has brought to England.

I could bore you with the fact I actually got my hair done this week,be gone you nasty grey hairs ! I even let her convince me to chop an inch off,I'm sure she took more.For some reason that I didn't notice until she was half way across she decide to feather in my fringe................I'm sorry I just have to say that I've tried I really have but I just can't use the word "bangs" it just doesn't make any sense to me..........I quickly mentioned that we cut it blunt but it was too late to correct it as I'd of ended up looking like this !

That's it,the boys have a Ped day Monday,so a long weekend for them,although there's homework assignments to be finished up,what fun ! Roll on Spring break when we can have a homework free week.

I did actually scrap 2 pages this week but I'll leave you with this one,that isn't one of them !! This is an older one I did at the cottage weekend back in September.I keep finding pages to add to my flickr sets,for someone so organised my filing of layouts on the computer was a little lacking,this year I'm much more organised.

Love those Pink Paislee letter stickers used them on one of my pages this week too.

OK until later..........

ETA.......Why is it that you can check all pockets but tissues still get in the wash and why do they only ever find there way in the dark wash when you have lots of things that can't be tumble dried.............so I am now on my 4Th load of laundry :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hear ya about the tissue in the dark wash, it's happened many times in our house too. i love those pink paisley letter stickers also and i remember with fondness that lo along with the cottage weekend! :) don't worry, next week you can tackle those closets!

patti

Nic said...

Chaos! Yes I laughed too, but hey what can you do when the council run out of grit for the roads and everyone gets stuck trying to get up a hill.... I joined them in having a day off but purely because I didn't need someone who couldn't drive in the snow to ram me off the road.
At least I have an advantage of being able to work from home.

p.s more snow expected, more chaos to follow :)

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, those pesky tissues!
I love your scrapbook page. :)