I was up early and out the house at 6.45 and I did it......I ran the feared 5.5 Km village loop....Woo Hoo me !!!
I did it at a slightly slower pace just because I just wanted to be able to do it so a minute and a half slower than my normal 5Km,so still not too bad in my book.
My shoulder wasn't as sore and I think if it had been feeling normal I could have manged the 6.5 route I have mapped out...........another day :)
The light rain actually felt quite nice and I completely lucked out because as I hit my driveway it started to come down in bucket fulls !
Anyway this post was to say the good luck messages from Fridays post must have worked !
So with this rainy day ahead I think I'll get the kids to watch a movie with Grandma,while I try and sneak off to scrap.......I am missing it :(
Fingers crossed,although I have a feeling it will be another week or so before I really get to scrap again !
Day 31
-
Last day of 2009.I didn't take many photo's at all.I liked this one of my
lights with the Tree reflected in the mirror...I'm posting this one too
because I...
16 years ago

8 comments:
You did it indeed!!! Huge well done you. Brilliant! x
Oh and where are my cd's?
Way to go! I'm even doubly impressed that you did it in the rain - that would have been my excuse to put if off. ;)
Cool! Congratulations on this accomplishment. :)
congratulations on your accomplishment my friend, glad your arm is back on the mend too! :)
HI Ruth!
Good for you! i could never do it. :)
Hey, congratulations on the run! Wooohooo! And I'm wondering if you had time to scrap... hope so because I LOVE to see your pages on here! :)
Congradulations,I wish I had the same courage!!
Post a Comment