Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A midweek layout !

I started a couple of layouts last Friday,one of which was this one for the challenge on the American Crafts blog.It was to use a photo larger than 4x6 and I had just got this one back from being developed,perfect timing.......


Super simple one for my nature/garden album.Loved this picture which is why it's my blog header for the moment too.
Sorry about the glare and it doesn't seem to mater what I do I can never get limey greens or magenta pinks to photograph right.

Supplies: American Crafts: Paper,Spring and Summer(cucumber sandwiches) Teen(Honor roll) Moda Bella(reverse side of Timeless)
Rub-ons: Minimarks,spring and summer book 1,Garden Phrases and Spring promotion book.
Letter stickers: Minimarks,Henry and Hannah
Other:Bazzill cardstock

Hopefully back Friday with another layout from last weekend.

5 comments:

rocklady said...

beautiful ruth, love the bright colors and the photo is sublime!

Nathalie (famille1999) said...

What a gorgeous pic! Great choice for that challenge on the AC blog. I don't think I'll have time to participate this time, unless I get my butt in gear tonight and whip up something at the last minute! LOL And btw, it's not just the pic that is gorgeous. I love the page too! =)

JulieS said...

Too funny that you had to buy a whole strip of that AC Teen stripe for such tiny strips. :) Gorgeous photo and layout!

Anonymous said...

I agree, what a gorgeous picture which turned into another amazing page !

Carine

Nicole said...

Hi, just followed your link from the AC blog.

LOVE the photo, just so striking. As is your LO

xx