Friday, June 12, 2009

Oh dear......

....seems my little blog got neglected this week and it doesn't look like being given much attention over the next few weeks either because my Mum is coming to visit.
Arriving next Wednesday for 3 weeks,the boys are so excited,they are on countdown for that and the end of school( although I know some of that excitement is down to what goodies she will bring in her luggage ....all I can say is there better be a huge stock of English choccie because my stash is empty !)
I'm excited too.
We haven't seen her for 8 months,I think she's really going to notice changes with the boys.
So that means scrapping will be on the back burner for the coming weeks although I do hope to maybe get some done on Sunday,just maybe.See if I can make a teeny,tiny dent in the huge pile of photo's that are waiting,patiently.
The break may do me good too because I'm beginning to feel all my layouts are all looking the same !!

Maybe I'll have time to pop in with the odd photo or 2 or 3 and I still have my photo a day challenge to keep up with on the other blog......we're day 12 already !

Anyway since it's Friday that normally means I try and share a layout or two,maybe I'll still be able to do that as well,since I still have a few I haven't shared.

Since mum's coming I may as well show this one,I made back on NSD,part of my scrapping older pictures to build up Adam's album.Pretty simple page and it wasn't until I photographed it I realised it didn't actually have a title.....


...Oh well,the paper strip of smiles will do ! I can't believe how blond Ad is in these photo's.

So far it's looking like we may have a good weather weekend which would be a very good thing indeed because I need to get out and tidy up my garden.Adam has a baseball game Saturday and it would be great to watch in the warmth something we haven't done yet,I may even be able to get pictures !

Have a good weekend whatever you're up too.

5 comments:

JulieS said...

I thought 98 was your title! You can't believe how blond Adam was and I can't believe how light your hair was! Gorgeous page, and NO THEY DON'T ALL LOOK THE SAME! Silly girl...

Ruth said...

Well I dyed my hair....can't say the same for Adam :)

rocklady said...

yup i figured the title was '98' too and you know what, i think we all feel the same way about our los looking the same, but they are definitely not! :)

lol, i had to do a double take to make sure it was you in the photo! ;)

Ash said...

I will never get bored looking at your layouts, so no worries (no they don't all look the same)!!

Hope you had a nice weekend, and enjoy your mum's visit!

Anonymous said...

I love that layout because when I see that paper, I can't picture you using it and so to me it's totally different and you make it seem so easy and your pages NEVER bore me !

Carine