It needs to warm up too.
Yesterday Ad had a baseball game and I kid you not we were sat there with coats, blankets and umbrellas until it just got too unbearable and we moved the cars so we could watch from the warmth..........thankfully it only lasted 1 full inning before the game was cancelled.
Chippies out and about eating all the seeds from the helicopters that have landed on the deck...........
I also caught him eating the petals from my Busy Lizzie's,the photo is after the fact..........he'd eaten the evidence ! So far he's not found the parsley because last year he stripped it bare !We took a trip Saturday to the Canadian Museum of Civilisation in Hull to see a couple of exhibitions they had going on.This one was the main reason for going and was interesting but I wish it had been bigger,fuller.Also this one,which was interesting,I always love seeing Egyptian relics.We haven't taken a trip to a museum for a while so it was a fun day.
Today being the 1st of June starts another month of a photo a day.
I'm doing this fun challenge with Patti again but also we've roped in Julie too.
Since Patti and I enjoyed our weekend challenges last time we thought we'd have a word/challenge for everyday this month...should be interesting !
So we've picked 10 each.....we don't know them until the night before because a certain someone thought they might be tempted to cheat if they knew them all in advance !!
So I'll be posting them on my other blog.
I'll leave you with a couple more shots of stuff in my garden........
Love these so much mainly because they seed like crazy and are just too pretty and this year they haven't been attacked by nasty ants like last year.....
The pink......
and
The white......
The purple.....
Still waiting for the red ones,which is weird as they were out in abundance at our friends cottage a few weeks ago. !

5 comments:
Gorgeous photos, wow! I especially love the white one. Chippie, Chippie, Chippie. What a little piggie.
lovely photos, are they columbines ruth? pretty new header too! i believe you about sitting with coats and blankets, b/c saturday was just awful, hope it warms up soon too! :)
Ruth, I have given you the Lemonade Stand Blog Award. Thank you so much for the inspiration! The details ate on my blog.
Yes Patti they are but I had to look that up as I don't know them by that name just know them by their real name of......"Aquilegia"
See what happens when you don't leave nuts for Chippie ! ;)
You have to admit that he's pretty darn cute :)
Carine
Post a Comment