Thursday, July 9, 2009

A layout.

I haven't scrapped for nearly 4 weeks and the challenge of a mainly red,white and blue layout on the American Crafts blog was tempting me ever since I saw it last week.So with Mum gone and the boys at a friends this afternoon I made this with 2 of my favourite AC papers........



Supplies: All American Crafts:Paper....Travel(Itinerary),The Goods(Bikini),Kids(Red Rover),Thickers....Root beer Float,Rub-Ons...Minimarks,Accessories (Book 2&3),Celebration (Book 2),(Lauren) and Trademarks(Eddie)
other supplies:Bazzill cardstock and Stampin' up punch

Yes,yes I know it's the same sketch I seem to be using for a lot of my layouts recently but with such a long scrapping hiatus I needed something easy.
Don't worry I'll find a new one soon....ish :) Maybe !

I'm going to add some journaling around the edge I think but I've been dying to use this photo for ages.

2 comments:

rocklady said...

i wouldn't care if you used the same template for all your los, because i love them all and you always add the perfect finishing touch and so they all look different! :)

Barb said...

I love this page, Ruth... great use of the colour scheme! And yes, those AC challenges get me going EVERY single time. I love them. :)